Care Connect Bury Ltd require Home Care Workers in Bury, Lancashire
We are looking for enthusiastic, passionate, and committed individuals to join our growing team of key workers in Bury and surrounding areas. You will support individuals within their own homes and care settings.
No experience? No problem!
We will provide you with a comprehensive induction and training plan to ensure you are fully prepared to begin your new career with Care Connect Bury Ltd.
A driving licence and use of a vehicle is required due to the nature of the role
We have full and part-time vacancies in Radcliffe, Ainsworth, Brandleshome, Tottington, Walmersley, Whitefield, Ramsbottom.
Shifts available are 7am – 2pm & 3pm – 10pm
Our mission is to provide the highest standard of service possible to our customers, therefore we are looking for the best!
In return we offer the following package:
· Guaranteed hours- either 16, 18, 24 or 30+ hours weekly
· Competitive rates of pay
· Work local to your home – Bury, Radcliffe, Ramsbottom, Tottington, Ainsworth and/or Whitefield
· No experience necessary as full paid induction and training will be provided.
· A professional qualification with opportunities for promotion and further training
· Free DBS Check
· £100 Paid bonus after 6 months
The role is very rewarding, and no two days are the same, you also can give back to the local community and support those who would not manage alone.
- To support and care for our customers in their own homes
- Provide companionship and personal care
- Medication administration
- Meal preparation, shopping and light domestic duties
If you are ready to make a change and join a forward-thinking company, give our office a call on 0161-763 4228.
All applications are subject to reference checks and Full Enhanced DBS checks, which will be carried out at interviewing.
Part-time hours: 16-30 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Bonus scheme
- Loyalty bonus
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible schedule
- Referral programme
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Driving Licence (preferred)