AIMS & OBJECTIVES OF Care Connect Homecare Services
Care Connect Homecare Services was established in 1990 to care for elderly people, and for younger adults with physical disabilities in their own homes. The age range is eighteen and over for new service users. In June 2002 it was taken over by Sher Khan and Lynne Mills.
Our aim is to provide, to the community, an excellent domiciliary Care Service to private individuals and to be recognised as a “preferred provider” with the local authority Social Services.
- To provide a first class, comprehensive, professional domiciliary care service thus enabling service users to remain in their own home for as long as possible.
- To provide tailored, individual, service-user centred holistic care to all service users, taking into account their wishes and needs and bearing in mind family and informal carers’ wishes and needs.
- To provide service users with a safe, consistent, respectful, high standard of care within their own home.
- To maintain confidentiality, privacy and dignity whilst encouraging independence and physical well-being for all service users.
- To provide all staff with relevant, high standard, quality induction and annual update training and to encourage ongoing personal development.
- To run a profitable business to the benefit of all staff and service users, enabling growth and improvements in the service provided.
The agency provides the following types of care:
• Daytime Care
• Palliative Care
• Night Care Support
• Domestic cleaning
• Shopping Service